Things to do in Dallas, TX
Located in the West Love development near Dallas Love Field Airport, enjoy plenty of dining and shopping close to our hotel. Plus, we are just a short drive away from downtown Dallas. View a list of the best things to do in Dallas below, and book your stay today at Aloft Dallas Love Field.
- American Airlines Center
- AT&T Stadium
- BioCenter at Southwestern Medical District
- Bob's Steak & Chop House
- Brook Hollow Golf Club
- Bugatti Ristorante
- Celebration Restaurant
- Center for BrainHealth
- Children's Medical Center Dallas Children’s Health℠
- Dallas Convention Center
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Dallas Market Center
- Dallul Restaurant
- Design District - World Trade
- Downtown Dallas
- Fair Park
- Frontiers Flight Museum
- Global Life Park
- Highland Park Village
- Irving Arts Center
- James W. Aston Ambulatory Care Center
- Lone Star Park
- Medical District
- Mi Camino Restaurante
- Mia's Tex-Mex Restaurant
- Nick & Sam's – Chop House
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Southern Methodist University
- University of Dallas
- UT Southwestern
- Verizon Theater
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
- World Trade Center
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- Ziziki’s Mediterranean
How To Get Here
- Medical District, 0.3 miles - Covering more than 1,000 acres, the Southwest Medical District provides services from pediatric preventive care to geriatric services, from life-saving emergency care to heart transplants.
- Frontier Flight Museum, 1.9 miles - With over 35,000 artifacts, explore this museum all about aviation and space flight.
- Design District - World Trade, 2.5 miles - This epicenter of Dallas art features galleries, retailers, showrooms, and fine dining.
- Market Center, 3.6 miles - Visit the world's largest wholesale merchandise mart, covering over five million square feet.
- American Airlines Center, 4.3 miles - Home to both the Dallas Stars and Mavericks, this arena also hosts live entertainment year round.
- Highland Park Village, 4.9 miles - Shop at this upscale outdoor shopping plaza, featuring Alexander McQueen, Draper James, Saint Laurent, and more.
- Dallas Convention Center, 5.1 miles - This convention center features meeting space, theater space, and plenty of event resources to suit your needs.
- Southern Methodist University, 6.1 miles - Visit this nationally ranked private university that prides itself on smaller class sizes, research opportunities, and community service.
- University of Dallas, 6.4 miles - This leading Catholic university is widely recognized for its academic excellence.
- Irving Convention Center, 7.8 miles - This 40-acre convention center is adjacent to Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, and just minutes from downtown.
- Fair Park, 8.7 miles - Fair Park features museums, amusement venues, performances, and hosts the State Fair of Texas every year.
- Lone Star Park, 13.1 miles - Featuring prairie horse and thoroughbred racing, as well as live entertainment.
- Verizon Theater, 13.4 miles - This entertainment venue in Grand Prairie features live music, theater performances, and more.
- Six Flags Over Texas, 17.8 miles - Enjoy a fun-filled day riding thrill rides, enjoying family rides, and experiencing live entertainment.
- AT&T Stadium, 18.9 miles - Home of the Dallas Cowboys, this stadium also hosts live entertainment year round.
- Global Life Park, 19.7 miles - Cheer on your favorite baseball team at this home of the Texas Rangers.
In addition to the great things to do in Dallas, view local area restaurants below.
IHOP, 0.8 miles
Dallul Restaurant, 1.4 miles
Celebration Restaurant, 2.3 miles
Nonna 2.8 miles
Rise, 2.9 miles
Bob's Steak & Chop House, 3.2 miles
Mia's Tex-Mex Restaurant, 3.2 miles
Nick & Sam's, 3.3 miles
Suzi, 3.7 miles
Mi Camino Restaurante, 4.0 miles
Abacus, 4.7 miles
Campisi's, 4.8 miles
Hillstone, 4.8 miles
Ziziki's Mediterranean, 20.1 miles